Accelerated 6300-CX 4G/LTE Router
Get Connected and Stay Connected with Primary or Backup LTE
Every minute of network downtime costs you time and money. With the unprecedented growth of the Internet of Things (IoT) and reliance on this new generation of connected devices pushing your business to use even more data, you need to be prepared for connectivity outages that can impact your customer service, sales, brand reputation and even put your legal and financial compliance systems at risk.
To succeed in today’s connected economy, remote network access in real-time and 100% of the time is a requirement. Your organization needs a reliable and scalable business continuity failover solution that connects distributed devices and networks in a consistent way, regardless of where the devices are located. Our cellular connectivity extender, the Accelerated 6300-CX with embedded modem is your solution.
While working in the connected world of Machine to Machine (M2M) communications and IoT, Accelerated offers you peace of mind at an affordable price. The Accelerated 6300-CX is a compact, affordable, high-performance, 4G/LTE or 3G enterprise cellular extender that is ideally suited for connections to the IoT, as well as primary or backup internet connections for branch office, distributed sites, smart devices and retail locations.
Easy to Install and Find Optimal Location with Best Signal Strength
The Accelerated 6300-CX is a secure 4G/LTE business cellular extender with embedded modem that can be used as a primary 4G/LTE data connection or as a backup network solution to streamline business continuity. When attached to a 6300-CX, any Ethernet device can utilize fast and convenient cellular data. It is not necessary to co-locate the 6300-CX with other telecommunications equipment; it is designed to be optimally located for the strongest cellular reception.
This eliminates the need for expensive and often ineffective external antennas, although one can be used if needed. The included Passive Power over Ethernet (PoE) adapter supports a greatly simplified installation and increases placement flexibility. The 6300-CX can operate either in IP Pass-Through or in full Router mode.
Designed for Primary or Failover Internet Access
The Accelerated 6300-CX Cellular Extender allows any Ethernet connected device to utilize cellular wireless data for either primary or failover internet connectivity. Carrier Certified embedded cellular modem supports 4G/LTE and 3G connectivity. The 6300-CX’s compact size (4.3 x 4.3 x 1 inches) make the 6300-CX an ideal solution for your M2M applications.
Engineered for Easy & Optimal Installation
The Accelerated 6300-CX Cellular Extender ships with a temporary battery pack that can be used to perform a site survey to identify an ideal mounting location with optimal signal strength. The included PoE cable and extensive mounting hardware facilitate rapid installations.
aView Centralized Remote Management
Like all Accelerated products, you can centrally manage the Accelerated 6300-CX with our cloud-based management portal, aView™. This secure portal allows you to rapidly deploy and manage a large number of remote locations. From aView™, you can remotely monitor, configure and update single devices or groups of Accelerated 6300-CXs.
Accelerated 6300-CX is also engineered to handle the unexpected. In the unlikely event of lost cellular data connectivity to your Accelerated 6300-CX, you can avoid costly on-site service technician visits by recovering the device Out-of-Band using an encrypted SMS control system: Accelerated Emergency Remote™.
Features: 6300-CX Cellular Extender
Accelerated offers an easy-to-use solution with advanced features to provide powerful reliability and results.
- 4G/LTE Certified embedded cellular modem
- Compact size (4.3 x 4.3 x 1 inches)
- M2M solution
- Branch office or retail solution
- Optimal signal strength placement
- Enterprise ready
- Included battery for site survey to identify optimal signal strength placement
- Lower cost than additional or replacement equipment
- Connects to any Ethernet device to cell network
- Secondary failover WAN link to improve continuity
- 4G/LTE Certified embedded cellular modem
- Neutral color and included mounting hardware ideal for branch office and retail locations
- PoE Cable to remotely power
- aView for central cloud-management facilitates rapid deployment and management of large networks
- All mobile technologies (LTE/4G/3G/UMTS/HSPA/…)
- Advanced Modem Management Software
- Automatic self-configuration for most Carrier/SIM combinations.
- Comprehensive local Web UI for diagnosis and configuration for unusual deployments
- Network pass-through operation
- OOB management and recovery using secure SMS
- Designed from the ground up to be centrally or locally managed.
- Extensive configuration allows complete customization.
- Local WebUI and aView cloud management provide full access to all configuration and diagnostics.
- User friendly CLI with tab completion and smart help.
- Smart configuration migration to latest releases.
- Remote firmware upgrades
- Modem firmware update capabilities
- Rapid security updates and regular firmware releases.
- Automatic Location services
- aView cloud management (configuration, reporting, alerts, usage, support)
- aView cloud management map based status summary for quick overview
- Fully configurable stateful firewall
- Port forwarding
- Blocking / Filtering
- NAT / Pass-through / Routed
- AES, 3DES
- IKEv1, OpenVPN, MODECFG, X509
- Interop with a large range of networking equipment.
- Support for legacy cryptographic interconnects (SHA1, DES, MD5) if needed
- All services can be configured to allow comprehensive lockdown
- RADIUS, TACACS+
- IPsec – no artificial tunnel count limits
Mounting & Connectivity Options: 6300-CX
Accelerated also includes extra mounting options and supplies with the new Model 6300-CX, as well as a temporary battery that can be used for a site survey to identify the best location for maximum connectivity. Additionally, its Passive Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) cable simplifies the installation and ensures optimum placement. The Accelerated 6300-CX Cellular Extender allows any Ethernet device to utilize cellular wireless data for either primary or 3G/4G backup connectivity.
- Retail Chains
- Distributed Enterprise
- ISP / Telecom
- Managed Services
- M2M & IOT applications including:
- Digital Signage
- Smart connected devices
|LAN||1 Ethernet Port 10/100 Base-T (RJ-45)|
|ANTENNA||2 Dipole; Frequency: 700-960/1575- 2700 hz; Gain: 1-4 dBi; Dimensions: 14 x 35 x 122mm|
|SIM||1 SIM Card Slot (Size 2FF)|
|CELLULAR||LTE, HSPA+, HSPA, EDGE, GPRS and GSM (CDMA on select models)|
|POE||Passive PoE (Remote Power) Using Included Injector Cable|
|POWER SUPPLY||15V DC, 800mA; 100-240 AC|
|TEMPORARY BATTERY||9V DC Alkaline|
|LEDS||1 Tri-color and 5 Signal Cellular Strength LED|
|DIMENSIONS||4.30 x 4.33 x 1.0 Inches (109 x 109 x 25 mm)|
|WEIGHT||7.5 Ounces (0.21 Kgs)|
|TEMPERATURE||32° F to 104° F (0° C to 40° C) Operating|
|STORAGE TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY||-13°F to 158°F (-25°C to 70°C); 5% to 95% Non-Condensing|
|CERTIFICATIONS||FCC Part 15, Subpart B, Class B; CE, C-Tick/RCM; CAN ICES-3(B)/NMB- 3(B)|
|CELLULAR CERTIFICATIONS||PTCRB, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Bell Canada; GCF (EU SKU)|
|SKUs||ASB-6300-CX01-OUS – US, Canada and Mexico
ASB-6300-CX02-OUS – EV-DO version for US, Canada and Mexico
ASB-6300-CX03-GLB – Asia, Europe, Middle East and Africa