Encrypt & Secure Remote Acess to Prevent Data Breaches
IT Infrastructure Insights
Much of today’s mission-critical IT infrastructure across sectors operate within data centre topologies that are often a mixture of co-located facilities and virtual cloud systems. However, during the transition from traditional enterprise data centre models to hybrid architecture, numerous attack vectors have been addressed.
We now see that consumers care a lot about data breaches and how companies manage them. In fact, if a breach is poorly managed, consumers are likely to lose trust, dissociate from the business, tell their network about the breach, and shop with a more secure competitor. A Centrify study found that 65 percent of data breach victims lost trust in an organisation as a result of the breaching.
To solve this problem, your Out-of-band management solution must be:
- Strong with encryption standards for sensitive data
- Protectible against unauthorised access to the data centre infrastructure
- Centralised monitoring and quick troubleshooting of remote systems
- Reliable with rapid deployment
The Lantronix SLC 8000 is the only industry solution that supports up to 48 high-density USB ports. Other key features:
- Secure out-of-band access over the administrator’s Ethernet channel to critical systems
- Compatible with multiple manufacturers’ USB solutions
- Easy Centralised Management – Console Flow
- Automated 4G LTE failover to cellular and failback
- Flexibility in port configuration with the swappable I/O modules (RJ45 and USB)
- Front LCD and keypad allow for quick network set-up and easy deployment