Configure, Deploy and Manage Remote Assets Securely
- Industry-leading cloud and edge tools for rapid device deployment, and easier asset management
- Monitor IoT devices, asset performance and security with bi-directional communications
- Automate mass firmware and software updates to enhance functionality, stay in compliance and scale your deployment
- Access data from edge devices that were previously out of reach
- Integrate device data through open APIs to gain deeper insights and control with third-party applications
- Receive real-time alerts and detailed reports on network health and device conditions
IoT Device Management That Works for You
IoT device management is not just a nice idea. It’s mission critical. Today’s connected devices are smarter, more feature rich and edge-compute capable. They are the eyes, ears and communications supporting your application. You need a remote device management solution that integrates fully with your network infrastructure to automate processes, keep tabs on activity across your living network, and give you command over those devices in groups and individually for updates, patches, security and troubleshooting.
Digi Remote Manager® (Digi RM) is the technology platform that brings networks to the next level, allowing networks – and the people who manage them – to work smarter. It transforms a multitude of dispersed IoT devices into a dynamic, intelligent network. Now you can easily activate, monitor and diagnose hundreds or even thousands of mission-critical devices from a single point of command. Edit configurations, update firmware, schedule and automate tasks — all from your desktop, tablet or phone.
You can also easily extend your network at scale with bi-directional, open integration and add intelligence to the edge with custom code, APIs and Python scripts. All the while, software-defined security diligently safeguards your entire Digi ecosystem. What’s more, Digi Remote Manager delivers all of the above with a lower first cost and subscription cost than other industry options.
Most importantly, you can relax knowing that Digi Remote Manager will automatically monitor and remediate your network's device security. Your network never sleeps. But you can.