Future-proof your network with Digi EX50 5G Cellular RouterJennaBowden
Network connectivity is the key to reliable 5G. Your speed-to-market depends on adopting a solution that you can rely on time and time again. Now, Digi makes it easy for you to take charge and move boldly ahead to the fifth generation cellular standard.
Digi is the go-to solution for 5G connectivity.
Count on us for expert knowledge and great technical performance
Be ready for anything
Choose a solution that is lightning fast and infinitely flexible with integrated security and network management. Digi’s streamlined 5G cellular
routers provide full-featured, enterprise-grade 4G, 5G and Wi-Fi 6 connectivity for high-performance fixed wireless access (FWA). Digi 5G
solutions support failover, private LTE and network slicing with expanded capacity for SD-WAN, 4K/8K cameras and AR/VR applications.
Manage the Digi network intelligently and securely from anywhere
Responsible for networks in various locations? Easy. Overseeing multiple devices? That’s simple, too. Digi Remote Manager enables you
to manage multiple devices across disparate locations from a single, secure platform. You can edit configurations, update firmware, and
schedule and automate tasks directly from a desktop or tablet.
Cybersecurity is always a priority. Digi TrustFence® is a built-in device security framework that protects network connectivity at every level.
TECH TIP: For transit applications, use Digi’s dual-radio technology to separate public and private data and establish an extra level of security.
Future-proof your network, and your business
Gain the freedom to cut the wire. Digi’s future-ready connectivity allows you to scale networks to any size. You can keep on imagining new
ways to take full advantage of 5G speed and data capacity to do more things better, faster and smarter.
TECH TIP: Take inventory of current network connectivity and plan your roadmap to replace 2G/3G with 4G, or upgrade everything to 5G
Digi Remote Manager
Transform a multitude of dispersed IoT devices into a dynamic, intelligent network. With Digi Remote Manager®, you can easily deploy, monitor and diagnose thousands of mission-critical devices from a single point of command — on your desktop, tablet or phone. All the while, its software defined security diligently safeguards your entire Digi ecosystem.
• Schedule key operations — including firmware updates and file management — on a single device or on a group of devices, keeping your network functionality up-to-date and compliant with current standards
• Manage edge devices out-of-band via console terminal access
• Track device health and connectivity across device deployments of any size
• Create detailed reports and enable real-time alerts for specified conditions
• Integrate device data through open APIs to gain deeper insights and control with third-party applications
• Report and alert on performance statistics, including connection history, signal quality, latency, data usage and packet loss
• Hosted in a commercial-grade cloud server environment that meets SAC 1®, SOC 2® and SOC 3® standards
• Superior availability, operating to 99.9% or greater
• Open APIs available to support application development
• More than 175 security controls in place to protect your data
• Standard cryptographic co-processor with secure key generation and storage
• Member of the Center for Internet Security® (CIS®)
• Enables compliance with security frameworks like ISO27002, HIPAA, NIST and more
• Earned Skyhigh’s CloudTrust™ Program highest rating of Enterprise-Ready