LANTRONIX SLC 8000: Cut Data Center Costs with Remote AccessJennaBowden
According to Research and Markets, the global data center market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of more than 2 percent during the period 2019–2025.
While today’s data centers are constructed with a high regard for physical security and efficiency, there is an ongoing cost for each visitor that enters the site.
The Solution: To reduce the foot traffic in your data center, Lantronix’s SLC 8000 advanced console server integrated with ConsoleFlow™ provides centralized management software. Lantronix’s ConsoleFlow cloud-based management platform provides a single pane of glass from which you view and control your devices.
- Reduce foot traffic
- Mitigates costs
- Provides remote console access for up to 48 ports to reduce the time-to-resolution
- No need to be directly connected to the console port of the equipment
- Decreases security risk
Enabling Secure Management of the Data Center, From Anywhere with LANTRONIX SLC 8000
A leading global technology company required a secure IT infrastructure management solution that would enable them to monitor their data centre 24/7, even in the event that servers or networks were down without significant capital expenditure costs.
The Solution: The SLC 8000 provided the customer’s IT professionals the ability to monitor, manage and troubleshoot servers and IT infrastructure from anywhere and at any time. By establishing secure, reliable connectivity to the data center, IT professionals can now diagnose and resolve problems immediately – right from their desk.
- Rapid deployment
- Centralized monitoring and troubleshooting of remote equipment
- FIPS 140-2 certified means secure access to IT infrastructure
- Support multiple users to connect to a single device port and simultaneous access to all 48 ports
- Scale as system configuration and device console mix changes
Want to know more?
Contact SAPPLY today.